- Affirmative Prayer – We call it Spiritual Mind Treatment. It is the recognition of One Universal Spirit, which is the Center of Everything, living in, as and through all things. It is moving our consciousness to the full knowing of that Truth and connecting with that Power of Love, Life, Light, Peace, Power, Beauty and Joy that is present always.
- Meditation – The practice that transcends all theologies, brings inner peace and provides Inner Wisdom.
- Mindfulness – The practice of paying attention in the present moment while objectively observing oneself and others.
- Music, Singing and Chanting – Moving our hearts via the energy and power of sound.
- Gratitude – The realization that all good has already been provided here and now and giving thanks for what is now.
- Affirmations – A simple, positive statement in the present tense, focusing on the Good, which leads the mind to perceive a different reality, expand the focus on that good and see the good in all things.
- Visioning – The practice of revealing the creative spiritual dimension and the non-physical Reality of any situation.
- Giving and Receiving – Conscious participation in the Law of Circulation, circulating Universal Good.
- Sacred Service (also known as Seva = Selfless Service) – Sharing our gifts by participating from our hearts in the Greater Community.
- Forgiveness – The active practice of compassion and the process of releasing judgments (with ourselves and with others).
- Journaling – A form of contemplation and reflection from the heart.
- Walking in Nature – As known and stated by Emerson and Thoreau, there is an amazing power and intelligence revealed while spending time in nature
The Spiritual Practice of Meditation and Mindfulness
Watch this TEDx talk by Sara Lazar to see How Meditation Can Reshape Our BrainsWatch Video