Treatment is the art, the act, and the science of consciously inducing thought within the Universal Subjectivity, for the purpose of demonstrating that we are surrounded by a Creative Medium which responds to us through a law of correspondence. In its more simple meaning, treatment is the time, process and method necessary to the changing of our thought. Treatment is clearing the thought of negation, of doubt and fear, and causing it to perceive the ever-presence of God.”
– Ernest Holmes
What is Spiritual Mind Treatment (SMT)?
Treatment is a five-step process of affirmative and scientific prayer. Treatment is a process and method used to realign our thought with our Truth. Treatment is clearing the thought of negation, of doubt and fear, and causing it to perceive the Truth of the ever-presence of God or Spirit Indwelling that is never separate from us.
The Five Steps of SMT
- RECOGNITION (GOD IS) – Recognize God as the ultimate, limitless Presence and Power in the universe. God is all there is.
- UNIFICATION (I AM) – After recognizing God as the ultimate Presence and Power in and through everything, you now accept that you and God are one. You know God acts through you, as you, in you, and in all life. I am one with God, now.
- DECLARATION/REALIZATION (I ACCEPT; I AFFIRM) – Already knowing that you are part of God, you realize without doubt or reservation that the good you desire to experience is now taking form through God’s Power. I know my desire is complete and I accept.
- THANKSGIVING / ACCEPTANCE (I GIVE THANKS) – Having clearly stated and affirmed what you want to experience, you thankfully accept that the good you desire is yours right now. I accept and give thanks for this good right here and now.
- RELEASE (I LET GO and LET GOD) – After thankfully accepting your good as already accomplished, you release your prayer to the activity of the Universal Law of Mind, completely freeing yourself of concern. I let go and let God. I release this truth in total belief that it is done.
At the end of every Spiritual Mind Treatment, we say the words “And so it is.” These words let us release our treatment out of our hands with total conviction that we BELIEVE and KNOW that what we desire is already done through the Power of God.
[button href=”/prayer-corner-3/” style=”flat” size=”large” color=”#1e73be” hovercolor=”#578fbf” textcolor=”#00000″]Example treatments[/button]
What is a Practitioner?
A practitioner is a person of high spiritual consciousness and deep understanding, trained in the study of the Science of Mind, and in the art, science and skill of Affirmative Prayer. Practitioners are dedicated to the cause of helping others, licensed to practice professionally, and bound by a high code of ethics to respect your privacy.
[button href=”/practitioners-2/” style=”flat” size=”large” color=”#1e73be” hovercolor=”#578fbf” textcolor=”#00000″]More about our practitioners[/button]
Call a Practitioner
Each month a practitioner is on call; Call our Center and we will give you name and phone number.
[button href=”/about/practitioner-program-2/” style=”flat” size=”large” color=”#1e73be” hovercolor=”#578fbf” textcolor=”#00000″]More about Practitioner Program[/button]
Deposit a prayer request in our Healing Chest in our Foyer and our practitioners will do Treatment for you.
World Ministry of Prayer
Request a Prayer Treatment Online at worldministryofprayer.org