New Minister Sacred Covenant for Chico New Thought Center for Spiritual Living
New Minister Sacred Covenant and Sacred Covenant Easy Prayer should be read aloud together at all Council Meetings, Practitioner and Search Team meetings until the process is complete and your New Minister has arrived. It is recommended that all community members speak this covenant out loud daily or as often as you are inspired.
God has promised : “I Am that which thou art; thou art that which I Am.” SOM 423.3
Purpose : My New Minister is the Unity that I Am
I See My New Minister :
Vision : Empowering Compassion, Connection and Growth
The Universal Intentions for My New Minister are:
- To be centered in Spirit, grounded in Principle.
- To awaken the Wisdom within me, through passionate and skillful teaching.
- To apply Spiritual Principles through collaborative leadership to meet the needs of the community.
The Community Intentions for My New Minister are:
- To model and cultivate engagement in community service opportunities.
- To teach and facilitate mystical studies, guiding us into a deeper knowingness of the Holy union within.
Sacred Covenant Easy Prayer for Chico New Thought Center for Spiritual Living
There is only One Life! This Life is Good! This Life is God! This Life is my Life now! In knowing that I am ‘One’ with this Life that is God, I therefore know that I am ‘one’ with all of Its blessed expressions, which includes the Presence of a New Minister for My beloved Spiritual Community.
Because I know that the highest Purpose of my New Minister is to glorify God, I therefore know that my New Minister is a Revelation of God as Unity.
I further know that my New Minister is the fulfillment of that which has been promised by God, for it is written, “I Am that which thou art; thou art that which I Am.”
As I stand in agreement with my beloved Community, I see my New Minister revealed before me as Empowering Compassion, Connection and Growth
I now intend to experience my New Minister in full cooperation and agreement with my Community knowing this Truth about myself, for:
- I am centered in Spirit, grounded in Principle.
- I am awakening to the Wisdom within me, through passionate and skillful teaching.
- I am applying Spiritual Principles through collaborative leadership to meet the needs of the community.
- I am modeling and cultivating engagement in community service opportunities.
- I am teaching and facilitating mystical studies, guiding us into a deeper knowingness of the Holy union within.
- Iam_________________________________________________________________Personal – What do you personally want to receive from the New Minister?
- Iam_________________________________________________________________Trans-Personal – What would you like to see the New Minister contribute to the Community?
As I now accept the highest expression of a New Minister into my life, I know that it is revealed in a way that glorifies God and serves the highest and greatest good of all who are touched by their Presence. I am grateful God is gracious. Amen.
The following links of the Co-Creation process are available below: