DUNBAR FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Copies to be available in our lobby/foyer
The Dunbar Family Scholarship Fund was established by Practitioner Emeritus Martha Dunbar and her family in 2008, to encourage and support young people connected to our Center. Students 17-25 years of age are eligible to apply for assistance in reaching their educational and/or vocational goals. Guidelines for applying are as follows:
- Student must be connected to the center either by participation in our Youth Group Program, regular attendance, or by service to the Center.
- Student must be between the ages of 17 and 25.
- Applications may be accepted twice per year, and scholarships may be awarded twice per year, generally in February and October.
- Scholarships are intended to pay for the classes and books for which they are awarded. Students must return scholarship money that was not used for the costs/fees for which they were awarded.
- Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee and the Stewardship Council of the Center.
- Please turn in your completed application form with receipts to our office by Sunday, October 6th, 2019 by noon.
- Scholarship Awards will be presented on November 3rd, 2019.
- We honor Martha Dunbar and her family for founding this generous and supportive scholarship fund. We invite others to donate funds to assist this wonderful opportunity for our young people in reaching their educational and vocational objectives. Thank you.